I am Specialized!

I am Specialized!

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Gloves are On!

I'm so excited to have the privilege to review the newly designed Grail Glove from Specialized Bicycles.  My short review.... I love them!

I always wear cycling gloves.  They enhance hand/bar connection, increasing control and providing comfort.  But even with gloves, I experience hand fatigue, numbness and sometimes pain.  The Grail Glove is designed to prevent these common problems. 

The technology is simple.  The new teardrop shaped Equalizer pad fills in the hollow area of your palm so all parts of your hand are in balance with the bar.  The purpose is to significantly reduce  discomfort in your hands.


 
Now the long review.......
 
Once my gloves arrived, I got right to it with a hot 50 mile ride.   I wasn't disappointed.  My hands stayed dry and I didn’t experience any of the usual irritation or numbness.  Connection to the bar and hoods was excellent.  I liked them so much that I plan on buying long finger Grails for this fall.
 
I also like that they replaced the usual Velcro strap with an elastic opening.  No more curling strap that ends up getting stuck to socks in the laundry.

Ever wonder what the finger cuffs are for? I didn't and now I do!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for providing all of this perspective for free. Means a lot. And I have a request. If you have time. Please do check out the post Best cycling gloves on my website. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete